We are recruiting for an experienced Digital Workplace IT Project Manager to work on the transformation of our client's Global Corporate Head Office, delivering the Digital Workplace and Audio Visual deliverables of the wider programme.
- Significant project management experience on large projects (circa £1M) or programmes of work.
- IT Domain expertise
- Demonstrable experience of using or implementing new processes using technology
- Proven ability to develop and build relationships and partner with senior stakeholders within the business and IT
- Relevant Project Management experience across multiple projects in at least 3 full project life cycles, including one complex project / programme
- Can clearly demonstrate delivery for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process and system improvement
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management development and improvement
- Experience in documenting requirements resulting in quality deliverables, with limited direction
- Self-directed and independent worker who can also lead through cross-functional and cross-organisational projects
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings
- Demonstrated interest in the creative industries, retail or consumer goods
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search