Working with a Global Data Insights organisation that are a market leader in their field. You will be responsible for various methods and practices around embedding programme standards and frameworks, improving the overall project management and delivery maturity across the organisation.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Champion a consistent approach, including standard policies, processes and templates, to project management across all projects
- Provide support to IT project and programme management to develop and maintain all reporting needs.
- Ensure projects are adhering to PMO procedures and standards.
- Review and analyse data to provide accurate and informed management information that meets stakeholder requirements and guides the business in programme and portfolio decision making
- Highlight potential issues indicated by the Management Information and escalate if necessary
- Identify and produce KPIs that give meaningful insight in to the performance of Projects and the Portfolio, establishing an appropriate set of norms over time
- Manage and recommend required improvements to project methodologies.
- Assist in projects and maintain record of all IT governance meetings.
- Perform financial analysis on project budgets and prepare various reports for budget reporting, evaluate project financials and assist to identify deviations and potential risks
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Desirable - Scrum Master Certification, Project Management qualification such as Agile PM, PMP or equivalent, or a PMO qualification such as AIPMO
- Data analysis and experience of developing MI reports
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and project on line skills (or similar)
- Building and managing financial controls
- Building a PMO, its policies and standards in a complex technology environment
- Able to work across multiple work streams and projects with competing priorities, prioritising where appropriate and clarifying deadlines if required
This is a permanent role working for a top company in their industry as a PMO Analyst. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted