Business Development Manager - Double OTE (uncapped commission)
Home based with travel to client's site around London when necessary
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for your next challenge in an exciting environment? Have you managed clients within the IT sector and experience selling managed services? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will work with one of the most highly accredited companies in the industry, who deliver managed infrastructure, data protection, security, and connectivity. Due to company growth, my client is currently looking to hire 2x Business Development Managers to join their team and be responsible for developing profitable new business through a variety of channels.
- Identify new business opportunities through effective research, networking, cod calling and referrals
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with a portfolio of customers
- Work with the Sales Director to improve sales structure
- Prepare and present sales documentation for potential/existing customers
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Base salary up to £80,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission (OTE - double base salary) + additional over riders
- Home based with autonomy to manage your own diary
- Training and progression opportunities
- Holiday buy and sell + birthday day off
- Buy company shares
- Extensive new business experience
- Target driven and a track record of successfully achieving and surpassing KPIs and sales targets
- Team player
- Demonstration of company behaviours
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted