Programme Manager - Betting & Gaming experience
Outside IR35 - Duration: 6 Months
Location: Blend of the London office 1-2 days and remote working
Programme Manager with recent Betting & Gaming industry experience. To be able to lead and influence senior stakeholders.
- Recent experience in the betting and gaming industry
- Strong commercial experience - working across numerous business functions (finance, marketing etc...)
- Experience of working on large scale complex projects with different teams in numerous business functions - adaptable to different methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc...)
- Able to lead the conversation in meetings and influence senior stakeholders
- Someone who has looked after large change / transformation programmes across multiple business functions
- Responsible for delivering the key strategic and change delivery programs and projects for the UK business while supporting the Head of Strategic Programs on execution of an overall change program.
- Take responsibility for the high priority and high visibility projects which have a significant business impact for the UK market.
- Bring to life the long-term strategy with actionable and targeted plans, stakeholder management and change readiness, metrics, and evaluation.
- Collate and align the requirements coming from the business functions and ensuring that a clear and single-minded view across all departments of strategic initiatives.
- Work with multiple and diverse teams across different sites and countries, on highly complex projects which impact both the UK retail and online business.
- Support training efforts related to transformation and embedding change in the business long term - documenting processes which allows the business to create efficient change mechanisms.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search