£80,000 - £100,000
The Solutions Architect will tasked with driving innovation within the business, connecting business requirements with a great understanding of technology. The Solutions Architecture team must be flexible and skilled enough to cover a wide range of different styles of solutions.
- Experience of designing / implementing a broad range of technology solutions, Including:
- Data centric solutions, including large scale data processing and integration
- Solutions that deal with structured and non-structured data
- Highly distributed architectures
- A broad technical knowledge, with expertise in SOA and micro-services and a good knowledge of at-least one cloud platform like Azure, AWS or GCP.
- An understanding of the relative strengths and weakness of web, data and cloud technologies, and common architectural patterns.
- Being confident in presenting solution architecture and strategy to both and IT and business audiences and being able to explain complex technical subject matters to business colleagues in a straightforward and effective way.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply or contact me for more information.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search