Working with a Global Data Insights organisation that are a market leader in their field. Partnering with their existing Architecture team you'll be working to define and evolve the architecture of the Marketplace platform. You'll bring a deep understanding agile and lean development practices, DevOps thinking and cloud and microservice architectures.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Technical ownership for the components that comprise the KAP platform though its entire lifecycle.
- The creation and maintenance of technical design artefacts for the KAP platform, including current, target and future state across application, data, integration, infrastructure and security aspects.
- Support solution architects in defining end-to-end solutions for large/complex change initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and provide the bridge between the business, solution delivery, support and operations.
- Investigate and resolve specific architectural challenges, producing and syndicating approaches that deliver incremental value at pace whilst supporting both sustainable development and long-term enterprise strategies.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Designing and architecting large or complex software systems using industry standard tools and existing enterprise frameworks .
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud Architecture, Infrastructure and Development.
- Multiple years of experience in one or more programming languages: .Net / C#, Java, Python, Ruby or PHP;
- Experience/exposure to MS Azure, AWS or GCP (this role working on Azure).
- Guiding multiple agile development teams to the successful delivery of a target architecture.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position; inspires the trust of others.
This is a Permanent role working for a top company in their industry as a Technical Architect. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search