6 month contact with potential extensions
with one of Lorien's top banking clients
excellent day rate
The position requires a talented C# Developer with at least 4-5 years' experience, strong C# WPF development skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Must have skills:
- Strong Enterprise C# Wpf and test-driven development (TDD) skills
- Experience with C# Winforms development
- Awareness of UX design principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills across the entire development life cycle - analysis, development, testing and release/deployment
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and engineering best practices
- Designing and building trade entry interfaces for derivative products and/or data analysis and visualisation tools for trading or risk management systems.
- Supplementary skills:
- General experience in trading applications, risk management, risk applications, fixed income and interest rate derivative products within the investment banking industry.
- Previous experience working within a technology team aligned to either a counterparty risk or credit risk management function.
- Experience working with the Infragistics (UI controls) and Unity (dependency injection) libraries.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search