Systems Analyst - Stirling / Remote - 3 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst to join on a 3 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Critical thinking ability.
- Strong problem-solving capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation.
- Ability to turn technical language into plain business language.
- Ability to liaise closely with external or internal users/organisations.
- Ability to map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Self-motivated - has the confidence and ability to work with limited supervision, when needed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work at a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in system analysis methodologies, techniques and best practices.
- Experience in working within an IT or Transformation team.
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing requirements.
- Experience in writing technical procedures and documentation e.g. interface specifications.
- Experience of Interfacing with cloud-based services, e.g. Azure SQL or Data Lakes.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search