Senior Environment and Release Manager
Initial 6 Months
Remote with occasional travel to Southampton
A well known public sector and government client are looking for a Senior Environment and Release Manager with extensive Azure DevOps experience.
- Taking ownership of existing test environments across work streams, and standing up new environments as required
- Ensuring environments are fit for purpose and have the latest codebase for testing
- Coordinating and leading the release activities for go-live
- Performing data analysis (variations of data, how much data) to drive maximum test coverage
- Implementing any data security requirements as required
- Azure DevOps (essential)
- Experience of working with environments in cloud platforms is essential, preferably Azure
- Experience in setting up and maintaining test environments
- Experience of data profiling
- Experience in producing checklists and run books
- Experience in using and implementing a data management tool
- Experience in data masking and data security
- Experience in using deployment tools
- Working in an Agile team
If the above skills and experiences match you, please apply below with your CV!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search