IT Procurement Manager - Permanent Position - Immediate Start
Lorien is currently looking for an IT Procurement Manager to join a large client of ours based in Leeds. The business has experienced significant growth in the past couple of months and is looking to fill this key position in its Strategic Sourcing team.
In this role, you will be assisting in setting the policy, strategy and defining the processes for the strategic sourcing of internal and external ICT services and also ensuring compliance with the policy/strategy and efficient operation of the associated processes.
To be the right for candidates you will have:
- Experience of managing the policies and processes for the strategic sourcing of internal and external ICT services.
- Ability to ensure compliance with the policy/strategy and effective and efficient operation of the associated strategic sourcing processes.
- Experience in taking the lead in the procurement process, from clarifying a specification to placing contracts, including identifying opportunities for business improvement.
- Experience of managing and maintaining the ICT commissioning lifecycle process.
- Experience of the commissioning lifecycle of services.
If interested, please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted