SAP Fico Trainer
We are currently recruiting for a SAP Trainer on an initial 3 month contract basis for our client who is a Global IT Service Provider. This will be remote for the foreseeable but may require some travel to Bracknell.
- Owns and delivers a consulting assignment which is either self-contained or as part of a larger team. Working to the assignment descriptions and the consulting standards. Identifies potential issues and conflicts to be addressed.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity
- Co-ordinate the work involves in preparing bids for new business opportunities. Ensures the preparation of all presentation material and leads in smaller sales situations.
- Integrated consulting, technical and business skills and an understanding of client business issues & environment.
- Deep knowledge in a specialist area (market sector and/or skill area) and broad business knowledge.
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
- Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
- Ability to train in design, content and deliverables
- Follows consulting standards..
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search