Security Project Manager
I am currently looking for a Security Project Manager to work for a leading IT Service provider based in Edinburgh on an intiial 3 month rolling contract.
The Security Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces and delivers the agreed security products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Ability to manage the implementation of large scale security change projects with the objective of addressing security threats, vulnerabilities and business risks.
- Ability to understand the wider security context of the projects being delivered.
- Able to articulate the value of security to all project stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of Information Security project delivery.
- Knowledge of Information security management systems such as ISO2700X and / or accreditation experience.
- Knowledge of security management tools such as DLP, PAM, IDAM.
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Achievement of project margin
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Assignment feedback scores
- Status of project in the project management reporting tool
- Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
- Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
- Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages
- Progress reports are accepted by the assignment manager
- Risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
- Amount of contingency used or released
- Successful acceptance into service
if you would like more information please contact me on 02076541092 or apply within.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search