Product Owner - Inside IR35 - Remote Working
Our client, a leading global consultancy, are currently looking to hire a Product Owner to join the team on a contract basis.
In this role you will:
- Drive the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained.
- Serve as functional or client needs expert for software product.
- In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment
- Have a significant role in quality and be the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Be responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborate with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a busy environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Work with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitor for customers.
- Prioritise and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Define and execute go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
If your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search