BUSINESS ANALYST (MS Dynamics 365 / Power Apps) - £42-46k - Flexible / Remote Working
Our client has an opportunity for a Business Analyst with MS Dynamics / Power Apps experience, to join their team and support, develop, provide strategic expertise and specialist knowledge to transform their Microsoft Dynamics application and systems. They offer flexible working patterns along with remote working options.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Technology Manager in managing the project, client expectations, and support delivery from the other functions of the team. You will have responsibility for managing the skillset transfer to junior members of staff as well as the opportunity to coach the team on Dynamics excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- To lead on all change activity, including system administration. Establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- Take lead in producing 3-year Microsoft Dynamics strategy with associated business case and PID
- To make a full contribution throughout the life cycle of solutions, from design through build, test and training and transition into operational running.
- To assist in delivering an on-going programme of solutions design and delivery work, including maintaining technical documentation and end user guidance, as well as providing training where required on applications, systems, and software.
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of MS Dynamics.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements that fully exploit the capabilities of MS Dynamics
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc. Please see the full list of responsibilities on the Role Profile attached.
- Taking every opportunity to ensure that our Dynamics investment is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree level academic qualification or equivalent level of skill and experience and ITIL qualified
- Proven technical experience with a sound understanding of working with Dynamics 365 functionality and limits
- Track record of shaping and leading teams to successful delivery of significant technology, data and business transformation initiatives especially within the CRM arena
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack to be able to leverage it to create end to end digital solutions (For instance, Power BI, Azure data platform and 0365)
- Experience with SQL Databases and strong knowledge of manipulating databases and reporting
- Experience in Agile project methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholder
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search