Penetration tester- Hybrid working
My client is a leading Technology analytic organisation with a global reach. They are going through exceptional growth and development on new internal products. This demand has lead to the need of hiring a Forward thinking and motivated penetration tester, who is looking for there next challenge and a chance to get involved in some great projects and have a real impact on the progress of this department as well as the wider security group.
- Undertake threat modelling for e.g. zero-day exposures including impact analysis, working with the business and technology teams to build and action prioritized remediation plans as required
- Work with the development squads to implement application security testing into their development pipelines either via waterfall or continuous integration/development (CI/CD)
- Support the development of statement of works documents for penetration testing engagements both scheduled and ad-hoc, across both application and infrastructure estates.
- Plan and execute qualitative penetration testing against business applications (Web, API, Mobile and Workstations), networks, infrastructures (On premise, AWS and Azure) leveraging a blend of manual and automated techniques.
- Conduct Cloud security configuration reviews (Azure and AWS)
- A strong understanding of the security fundamentals of a modern business.
- Experience in deployment and/or operation of infrastructure and application vulnerability management solutions such as Qualys and Nessus.
- Knowledge of application development (DevOps) custom and practice
- Experience of planning and executing penetration tests against a diverse range of applications and infrastructures running both on-premise and in-cloud, across multiple platforms including AWS, Azure, Windows and Linux
- Demonstrable knowledge of penetration testing frameworks such as OSSTMM, OWASP and NIST 800-115
- Ability to handle multiple demands/or manage complex and competing priorities
- Holding one of the Offensive Security or CREST certifications
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted