Scala DeveloperContract - Outside IR35Remote positions
We currently have a number of Senior Scala Developer and Scala Developer positions. Working directly with the business, in an agile team, you will deliver high-quality, customer-focused, technical solutions to exceed the customer's expectations. You will be active in all phases of the development lifecycle from design to testing stages
- Experienced in programming languages, Scala and Java
- Experience of leading database schema messaging design, preferably Cassandra and Kafka
- Familiarity with Scala libraries like ZIO, Cats/ScalaZ, Akka-HTTP/Http4s, Alpakka or Akka Streams
- Experience of Object-Oriented or functional analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience in building microservices exposing REST APIs
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience developing CI/CD automated solutions
We have multiple positions available from mid-level - senior level Scala experience within development, leadership, and more roles to come through.
If you are in the market looking for work or will be soon, please get in touch by sending your most up to date CV and contact details.
Positions will be remote with occasional travel to Leeds or London.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted