Senior Investment Banking Programme Manager
6 Month contract with potential extensions
With one of Lorien's top banking clients
- Drive the focus on delivering customer value for Core Services outcomes.
- Develop and manage the delivery of financial business cases for 2022 with a clear line of sight to the customer value being delivered, in accordance with the technology investment portfolio and funding requirements.
- Manage the process of governance control, appropriate to the complexities of the Core Services portfolio and oversee all Core Services deliverables, ensuring they adhere to the agreed governance framework across the funding investment portfolios and RTB.
- Make sure that the delivery of customer value through project outcomes and services from the projects meets programme strategic objectives of the investment portfolios providing funding, and where required plan for the frequent delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience.
- Own the change budget for Core Services which will be ~£12m in 2022
Essential skills and experience:
- Successful track record of large technology change programme or portfolio delivery in banking
- Experience of programme budgeting and financial reporting
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Experience of SoWs and vendor management
- Experience of Front Office Risk in Investment Banking
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search