DevOps Release Manager
Working with a Global Data Insights organistion that are a market leader in their field. You will be expected to bring together the full suite of DevOps practices to improve the quality of software systems created and to vastly improve the time to market for their systems.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Develop and document formal release and change management processes to cover software development releases from many teams and services on a large project
- Create and maintain the standards and procedures to promote application deployments across environments with minimal / no down time.
- Ensuring releases/changes include proper risks identification and risk ratings
- Providing status reports on releases and changes for management review
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Conduct lessons learned after problematic releases to identify opportunities to improve release process
- Working with QA function to provide sign off and change management for production deployments.
- Working with Developers and DevOps Architects to trouble shoot any issues found in deployed systems.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- DevOps related field.
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in cloud automation with ARM, CloudFormation, Terraform or similar.
- Demonstratable Powershell, Bash, Python or other language experience
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Self-motivated and willing to help team members with a can-do attitude.
- Be passionate about cloud technology and its influence on the modern world.
This is a Permanent role working for a top company in their industry as a DevOps Release Manager. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search