- SC Deskside Engineer - Windows 10
- 04/10 - 26/10
- £170.00 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Deskside Engineer to join their IT Team in Bristol, due to the end client you will need to be paid via an umbrella solution.
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call systems as work is completed.
- Working within a core site as part of a wider teams spread through other core sites and field.
- To install pre-defined computer 'images' onto desktop and laptop computers in the case of a serious system failure.
- To install or re-install any applications onto PCs in line with installation procedures.
- To perform diagnostic services using all available resources, including the use of other customer-based and external support parties.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Desk Side Experience
- SNOW or other ITSM Ticket-based toolsets in order to have an understanding and manage workflow tickets
- Strong product related technical background
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 & 365
- Mobile Phone Support
- SCCM knowledge
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search