My banking client based in Edinburgh requires a Windows 10 Desktop Engineer to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: Edinburgh (working from home)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
What you will need:
- Proven ability to provide third level operational support and deliver KSOR change on our desktop platforms.
- Experience working on various projects.
- Experience working under the agile methodology.
- Scripting skills in Powershell and or .Net would be advantageous.
- Ability to undertake root-cause analysis for post incident reviews and third-line escalation assistance for global desktop support teams.
- Ability to assist the digital accessibility team in technical delivery and investigations.
- Troubleshooting skills of any issue on Windows desktops.
- You will need to be adaptable and able to work at a fast pace.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted