HP Exstream Developer - Permanent Opportunity - Telford/Home Based
My client, one of the UKs leading financial services companies are currently on the look out for a HP Exstream Developer to join them on a permanent basis. In this position you will be responsible for the implementation of HP Exstream changes, which meet the requested criteria of projects or BAU requests.
Some of your day to day responsibilities include:
- Working with analyst developers to ensure deliverables are delivered in line with defined letter specifications
- Carrying out appropriate levels of testing to ensure all documentation meets required standards
- Provide guidance and oversight to minimise technical and business risk arising from changes within the HP Exstream application
- Ensure all defined processes and controls are adhered to
To be a success in the role you will have:
- Experience working in an HP Exstream developer role or experience with PL/SQL
- Proven Project / Change Managements Skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of testing methods, in particular unit and integration testing
If interested please click apply NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted