We are recruiting for a Senior Developer to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract. This role is remote based and inside IR35.
During this role, you will use your practical experience to hit the ground running, contribute to building high quality solutions to help meet our client's complex business requirements, challenge the technical design and processes and contribute to improvements.
This role involves working alongside others on the design and build of web-based applications, which may involve integrations with third-party applications onto our client's platform. This could be external applications hosted on other platforms, or applications built by other teams across the business. Typical activities would involve; The development of inhouse applications, adhering to and promoting good development practices, low level design and code reviews.
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC including maintenance and with Agile methodologies
- Experience with the Microsoft Technology stack, C#, ASP.Net
- Experience with Angular 4+, TypeScript and other front-end frameworks
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, Azure preferred
- Experience with exposing data via Web APIs, oData, Restful Services, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS / VSTS)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and methodologies as well as working in a TDD approach
- Proven capacity to work within team and independently
- Experience of understanding complex business processes, involving multiple stakeholder groups and perspectives
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted