Project Manager - EUC
Remote / Flexible Working
Lorien Global are actively looking for a Project Manager to join a Global IT Services provider to deliver an EUC refresh and upgrade project, on a 6-month contract, working remotely.
- Facilitate the planning and implementation of EUC projects.
- Manage and report programme risks
- Engage with the stakeholders and managers to develop the programme plan.
- Ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Ensure that a complex high-risk project or multiple projects, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Key experience required
- Strong understanding of Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Strong stakeholder management experience including presenting to senior decision makers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of implementing EUC projects.
- Project manager qualifications such as Lean, Six Sigma, PRINCE 2 or PMP
If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now, or contact me directly on or call me on 020 7654 1098
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search