A leading Global data and insights company are looking for a Infrastructure Engineer that can provide expertise and advice across a spectrum of projects. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of infrastructure systems, and a critical ability to investigate, analyse and craft solutions.
- Work on projects with high strategic impact, setting standards that can be used in the long term and across the breadth of the organisation
- Ensure projects are aligned to the strategy and establish the require operating standards
- Recommend designs for several projects or technologies, up to an organisational or inter-organisational level
- Identify solution design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure deployed solutions/configurations are deployed in line with strategy.
- A strong infrastructure background with extensive cloud (Azure or AWS) and HCI stacks experience including associated technologies in addition to Windows and Linux server estates including common services.
- Qualification and or relevant experience to design global solutions
- Experienced in identifying improved ways of working and ability to design new solutions, documentation and delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who are early in their growth period and have a huge impact on the business with a variety of different Global projects playing a key part throughout.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search