Our client is looking for a Technical Product Manager inside IR35 contract.
You will work with Product Owners to publish the roadmaps, document requirements and track their prioritisation and delivery, collaborate with engineering on implementation and support deployment of use cases to excite and delight the clients customers.
- Build and maintain roadmaps that deliver to our business strategy, working with other Product Owners and Delivery Leads
- Responsible for documentation, primarily on JIRA and Confluence, that describes the requirements, design and delivery of technical tickets
- To support prioritisation of the backlog and the delivery of business value according to committed timelines, ensure that teams with technical tickets in their backlog are clear on the inter-dependencies
- Provide BI and other business users with a single point of contact for 'in life' product support and manage resolution of support queries
- Identify and document platform requirements for data collection, integration, processing, publishing and serving for our varied business units.
- Partner with Digital and Data platform and engineering teams to help consolidate and prioritise requirement backlogs.
- Monitor success metrics and SLAs on the key products and services.
- Work closely with Product Analysts to link requirements with design and delivery.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested.
What You Will Bring To The Team
This is a significant role and we are looking for you to bring the following mix of essential technical and business experience:
- Experience of data and analytics in a technology function
- Technical experience in the areas of cloud, big data, machine learning, APIs, scalability, performance and reliability.
- Collaboration and partnership skills with the ability to work in a global environment and drive consensus in cross-functional teams.
- including ability to create effective Executive Summaries
Access to either Leeds or London
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search