Administrator - Recruitment Team
Initially 5 months
£13.80 per hour PAYE
Are you someone with Administration experience, looking to join a Talent Acquisition Team on a temporary basis?
My major client in Watford is looking for someone to join until February, there may be the possibility for longer term but this isn't guaranteed at this stage.
The main premise of the role is to provide overall administrative support for the Talent Acquisition team and their customers.
- Provide general administrative support for the Talent Acquisition team to include telephone calls, photocopying, scanning and e-mail correspondence to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the department.
- Act as the initial point of contact for the department, fielding and filtering all general queries.
- Provide proactive support to the team and internal customers, anticipating needs, seeking and co-ordinating information and alerting individuals to forthcoming deadlines or queries.
- Arrange interviews and co-ordinate resourcing events (e.g. resourcing days, fairs, assessment centres); ensuring venues are identified and booked and the appropriate materials are available, delivered on time and returned in good condition.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Proven administration experience in a fast moving organisation for multiple managers, some working remotely.
- Proven administration experience within a high volume environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to multi-task and enjoy producing accurate work in tight timelines.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- A self starter, able and willing to use own initiative.
- Confident, able to interact with people at all levels.
- Retail experience would be preferable.
- Successful candidates must be available to work between the hours of 8am - 6pm on a rota basis.
If this role is a good fit for you, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search