- 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
- Crawley - Onsite 5 days per week
- 2 week initial project - with view to extend
- £170.00 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join them on an initial 2 week assignment. this contract will likely extend. Due to the end client, you will need to utilise an Umbrella Solution for payments as this role falls Inside of Scope.
- Required for IMACD, DSS, Smart Hands support and stock management duties.
- Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers
- Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
- Supports Core, server products Performs disk replacement on EMC Symm products
- Installs and maintains PCs and associated software, networks, servers and peripherals
- Supports network products from operational and maintenance perspectives
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Tests and certifies PCs, networks, servers and client approved applications
- Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems Knowledgeable in servers, Microsoft/Linux/Unix applications, network protocol, inter networking, configuration, and possess advanced PC support capability.
- Ability to test and certify PC, networks, servers and client approved software applications and associated peripherals
- Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
- Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search