Business Analyst - Stirling / Remote - 3 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join on a 3 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- A strong knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology with a blended approach to delivery
- Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organisation Lead scope definition workshops
- Facilitate story mapping, release planning, and user persona workshops with the scrum teams
- Ability to ensure agile/scrum concepts and principles are adhered to and be a voice of reason and authority.
- Developing user stories, scoping and prioritising the backlog.
- Facilitating agile ceremonies
- Conduct backlog refinement and story point estimation sessions.
- Understand organisational motivations including problems, goals, and objectives.
- Assess and document the benefits, risks, and critical success factors of the project.
- Demonstrate that business needs are satisfied within a given technical solution and define the definition of done by creating business facing tests (UAT).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work at a high level of accuracy.
- Drive continuous improvements in sessions such as BA communities of practice and Enterprise Transformation.
- Support and mentor junior team members.
- Provide leadership and direction within the analysis team.
- Facilitation skills: ability to facilitate workshops with all staff levels.
- Experience in business analysis methodologies, techniques, and best practices.
- Experience working with a product owner to understand and model the capabilities of the business using best practice techniques and acting as a product owner ambassador through being a proxy in ensuring business value is being delivered.
- Experience in working with the design authority function to continuously improve our business solution design capability and assisting in ensuring we are adhering to best practice.
- Experience in mentoring & support to business team members in the analysis team.
- Experience of working with other regulatory bodies or partner scrutiny bodies is desirable.
- Scrum certified or evidenced equivalent experience.
- ISEB/BCS-qualified Business Analyst is desirable.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search