Head of Research & Operations
- City of London (office 2-3 days per week)
- Up to £100k + package
- Great benefits!
Our client is a global data consultancy in the financial services space. They're looking to hire a Head of Research & Ops to come in and lead one of their B2B product divisions.
You will determine the structure and roadmap of your product division, making critical decisions to drive performance and commercial success. These decisions could relate to product development, delivery, pricing, resource allocation, and use of data.
Your role will be split across product strategy, data commercialisation, business development, leadership and operational efficiency. You will be:
- Managing a global team, as well as working closely with the Global Head of Product, other product division Heads and the wider Executive team
- Looking at finance-related data, understanding the trends and how different clients will want to use the same data in different ways
- Presenting findings to C-suite level stakeholders at large financial service businesses
- Driving the growth of your product division with new business development
- Designing the product roadmap and strategy, driving implementation and execution
- Ensuring resources across the division are being used with optimal efficiency
- Monitoring competitor activity and pricing to identify opportunities where the business could differentiate and succeed
You will have:
- Expert level knowledge of merchant acquiring or payments
- A background in Data & Analytics, either at a consultancy or as a consumer
- Significant leadership experience, ideally at a global level
- Knowledge of the product development process
- The ability to manage and communicate
- Excellent organisational skills
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search