Head of Payments - Permanent Salary: up to £100k + excellent benefits Location: City of London (in the office 2-3 times per week) Are you a passionate payments SME, looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience delivering or utilising data & insights to support business decision making?
A global and well-established data and insights consultancy with a focus on the financial services sector are searching for a Head of Business Payments to join them on a permanent basis. Partnering with leading financial organisations such as HSBC, Visa, Mastercard, etc., our client focuses deriving insightful, actionable and valuable recommendations from numerous data sources.
You'll come from a business payments or merchant acquiring background, ideally with exposure to the card schemes - Visa, Mastercard, and Amex. Within these roles, you'll have had to deliver related research or been a consumer of such.
- Design, prioritise, and execute the product development roadmap with the CPO
- Drive the growth of your business unit and ensure new business development
- Cascade subject matter expertise through your business unit and the wider business
- Deliver insightful presentations to key global clients
- Grow and develop a strong, highly-performing team
- Extensive experience working in or for the global card schemes - Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Previous responsibility for production and delivery of business payments focused research or having been a consumer of business payments research
- High level subject matter expertise
- Regional team management experience
- Able to deliver to C-suite client stakeholders
What's next? If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted