Client Side PM Role
A new opportunity has arisen for a Client Side Project Manager to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation and to make a valuable contribution to the storage migration programme.
This is a chance to become part of the Project team focusing specifically at engaging the business to deliver the business services migrations in close collaboration with the client.
The role would suit a good technical project manager, with good commercial awareness and organisational ability, who has previously worked in a client side role.
As a client side PM, you will:
- Work with client project team members to undertake prioritised deliverables (including business engagement and scheduling) as agreed
- Work with internal and external teams to plan/schedule the migration windows and communicate the migration schedule to the delivery teams)
- Work with other delivery groups to ensure that migrations are delivered to business strategy and achieving maximum business benefit
- Manage all key internal, external & 3rd party stakeholder relationships throughout the release cycle to ensure that the planned delivery is aligned to their expectations
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with delivery teams to ensure the impact of scope and delivery decisions is shared, discussed and can be accounted for appropriately
- Define, Present and report MI, on planning & sprint progress deliverables to ensure senior stakeholders are kept informed of key successes and any issues arising
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in an Agile Manner
- Comfortable working in Client side role
- Ability to self-organise
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner
- Comfortable communicating at various levels within both client & the customer organisation
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge/ Awareness of Varied Datacentre server Technologies
- Any knowledge pertaining to SAN and / or Enterprise Storage technologies (particularly Dell EMC) is advantageous
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search