2 Months initally
- Provide 2nd Line Support and maintenance of IT systems and hardware across multiple citywide organisations as described above.
- Deliver, install and configure IT equipment as required.
- Ensure the secure removal and disposal of redundant or irreparable IT equipment and data in line with local governance and national legislation.
- Undertake essential system and hardware checks on business critical platforms and equipment, eg Servers and network infrastructure.
- Work within the team to plan, manage and prioritise workloads in line with SLA requirements and local agreements.
- Record and maintain an accurate inventory of IT assets and site records.
- Provide advice and training to users at all levels on best working practices and policies through meetings and documentation.
- Assist in the research, testing and development of new equipment and technologies.
- Maintain personal and professional development in order to make the optimum contribution to the IT service and its provision.
- Assist with implementation of projects at both national and local levels. Eg, GP file server installation, software deployments and clinical system migrations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted