SAP Basis Specialist
This is a contract role to work with a FTSE100 Company as a SAP Basis Technical Support Specialist analysing technical requirements and ensuring technical needs are met between BAU and Project Teams.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Act as single point of contact for project technical requests, co-ordinating/scheduling these requests with the Technical BAU team
- Attend Project meetings and feed back to Technical BAU team
- Ensuring alignment of project activities with the Environments plan
- Working with Team Lead, manage the use and maintenance (patching/refreshing, etc) of the SAP environments
- Using the tools provided and working with both project and support teams, manage transports through the environment within the scope of the Change & Release processes to maintain consistency of the systems,
- Using the tools provided and working with both project and support teams, manage the retrofit of BAU activities and transports into the project environment within the scope of the Change & Release processes to maintain consistency of the systems
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Strong knowledge of SAP Basis across ECC , EWM, MDG and BW, with experience of managing transports via Charm in Solution Manager
- Working on SAP Delivery Projects involving Technical Solutions.
- Experience through the retrofit process.
This is a Contract role working for a top company in their industry as a SAP Basis Specialist. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search