We currrently have multiple role available Junior to Lead, for developers who remain in the North to work remotely in the UK, these are permanent roles.
Placed in an integral role within the front-end development team, you'll utilise your knowledge of react.js to develop modern and innovative sites for the business. As such, proactiveness is key to succeeding within this position, with our client actively supporting the further development of employees through continuous learning.
* Utilise your expertise in React.js, Node and Next. to develop new user-facing features
* Profile and improve front-end performance with the aim of creating highly performant, secure and scalable solutions for the brand's clients.
* Remain proactive in your continual professional development and be open to learning
* Independently build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of React.js and its core principles.
* Wider knowledge of engineering principles and automated CI/CD pipelines using GitlabCI or similar.
* Experience of front-end development using Headless services, consumed through RESTful APIs.
* Experience in REACT tools including React.js, Next, Babel, Webpack, Redux and Storybook * Experience with user interface design and unit testing & mocking using Jest.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted