- Fully Remote
- £75-85k + Benefits
Our client, a global business in the staffing industry, have recently kicked off a huge digital transformation programme.
They're looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to come and work on their 'Core Systems Change' piece. The Core Systems Change project involves the business replacing a lot of their large back office systems, including the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
As the Solutions Architect you will:
- Lead the evaluation, design, and analysis of business-wide solutions
- Conduct feasibility exercises with internal or third-party representatives to validate the technical capability of products
- Translate business and technical requirements into architectural blueprint
- Propose solution design options and recommendations to satisfy business needs
- Produce reference architecture documentation for solution designs, systems, and architectures
You will have:
- Extensive experience as a Solutions Architect in the application, integration and data space
- Knowledge of Azure - Architecture Certification highly desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps)
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search