Finance Systems Support Analyst - SQL
Remote position with the occasional office visit - London / Luton
The Finance Systems Analyst is responsible for the provision of the financial system maintenance and support services to users of such systems, including Payroll, Billings and Credit Services departments. The Finance Systems Analyst reports to the Team Leader of Application Support.
- Monitor systems for which responsible by regular scrutiny of reports from the applications software or the IT team. Note problems and identify performance trends. Where approved, take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising.
- Receive requests for support from service desk, other service delivery staff and/or users; investigate incidents, problems and other requests for support and determine appropriate actions to take.
- Working with team members to Identify and propose system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
- MS SQL Server
- A comprehensive understanding of databases, with a detailed knowledge of reporting methods and techniques
- Business/Finance Application configuration.
- Windows knowledge 7/10
- Finance applications and systems troubleshooting.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted