Flexible salary packages based on experience
Location: Manchester City Centre / Work from home
Are you an experienced React Developer looking for your next challenge in an exciting environment? Are you looking to work with the latest technologies, up-skill and to explore your potential? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will join one of the largest IT consultancies who are driving digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. The company is working with numerous aspects of pioneering technologies including cloud engineering, AI and blockchain. As a React Developer you will bring technical excellence by working with the development team to develop the front end of an exciting financial application project. You will also work with back-end team to deliver solutions.
- Engage as a React Developer on projects for the company's clients
- Design and delivery of working software using modern approaches to software development
- Active engagement with colleagues to build strong functional teams
- Contribution to building technical excellence in the company's global software development team
- Ability to identify and mitigate technical risks
- Remote working options
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Travel Insurance
- 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day for every 2 years of service up to a total of 29 days.
- Education assistance
- HTML, Web API, JS Rendering, NodeList vs Arrays
- Testing and documentation: TDD, BDD, E2E, Smoke Tests, Test Reporters
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted