The Hardware Asset Management Analyst will play a key role in supporting and helping shape the end to end lifecycle of my client's hardware assets globally, using their knowledge to develop suitable processes, policies and standards to support this. Furthermore, the Hardware Asset Management Analyst will liaise with hardware, software and managed tool vendors, along with managed service partners to ensure my client's hardware assets are acquired and managed effectively to meet the needs of the business.
- Support the end-to-end lifecycle of my client's hardware assets globally.
- Manage, maintain and communicate the Client's hardware standard, and provide input and feedback on current and future hardware standards and initiatives as they relate to regional activity.
- Track, record and maintain assets through their lifecycle within the Client's CMDB (Remedyforce) and SAM Tool (USU SmartTrack) in line with all policy, process and principles.
- Manage, maintain and improve the health of hardware asset data in the CMDB, working with data owners and stakeholders.
- Maintain an up-to-date asset inventory for all IT assets
- Manage the health of the Client's hardware estate through regular planned activities.
- Identify and help to address gaps in the existing My Client's IT AM policies and processes.
- Provide regular monthly and ad-hoc reporting on My Client's global estate of IT assets and the health of the data in the CMDB.
- Use discovery and inventory tools to support investigation and reporting activities (BMC Discovery, AirWatch, JAMF Pro, SCCM).
- Build relationships with third parties to ensure My Client obtains the best value for money on quotes, orders and overall supplier performance.
- Input into and support the achievement of Asset Management team KPIs.
- Address asset related requests from internal customers via the My Client's service management tool and email.
- Analyse purchase information to establish an accurate and complete summary of IT asset purchases.
- Collect and manage ITAM-related information from suppliers and software manufacturers
- Experience of IT Asset Management in an enterprise organisation.
- Process driven
- Detail focussed
- Experience using a CMDB such as RemedyForce or BMC Atrium
- Experience using inventory / discovery tools such as SCCM, JamF, Airwatch, BMC Discovery
- ITIL knowledge
- Experience in integrating asset management controls and processes in day to day IT operations and projects
- Strong Excel skills - Ability to analyse and manipulate data and deliver effective reporting.
- High level of written and oral English communication skills.
- High level of analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good research skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Team player with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Quality focused and highly flexible.
- Thinks ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- Proven experience of contributing to the success of a range of small- to-midsize initiatives.
- A commitment to service quality and customer focus.
- Display good initiative and the ability to suggest and implement improvements.
- Experience of vendor or third party supplier management.
- Financial understanding and commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and well organised.
- Customer Service - Demonstrates a Can Do approach to delivering a high quality customer service.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Adam Hill on 0161 888 2543 or adam . hill @ lorienglobal . com
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted