Our major UK banking client require our support for a Permanent Principal Enginner to join them. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work with an extremely well known and forward thinking organisation but to also begin a career where your development will be a main focus.
In this leading role you will be responsible for:
The skills you will demonstrate -
- Specialising in Pega, we require a technical leader in this field with experience using various Pega products.
- You will also hold strong experience developing software in DevOps & Agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding of latest market trends, tools, technologies.
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, specifically within scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance.
- Experience with version 8.x of the KYC or CLM Pega application with a Pega certification
- Experience of modern integration patterns and technologies, API, microservices and event streaming
- Experience of infrastructure or hosting patterns, public and private cloud, microservices, IaaS, CaaS, DevOps, CI or CD, and automation technologies
- Significant and demonstrable experience of test-driven development and using automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- A background in designing or implementing APIs
- A background of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
If you have what it takes to join our client please contact me directly on or apply to this advert and we can arrange a call!
Only sucessful applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search