Project Manager Officer - SAP
We are currently recruiting multiple Project Manager officers with SAP data migration experience. This contract is working for our client who is a Global IT Service provider.
This role will be an initial contract lasting until the February 2022.
This role will be based on site in Bracknell.
This role is focused on a large SAP data migration project and will demand experienced Project manager officers who possess strong Stakeholder Management, Data Collection, Tracking and Reporting skills to work with the various Business Teams within the Account.
- To manage the collection of data that the business is required to provide (constructed) for the mock data loads, dress rehearsals and cut over migration to the appropriate quality and timescales.
- Work collaboratively with SMEs and Functional Consultants to support a clear understanding of the data capture requirements including the templates the business will be asked to complete.
- Agree the approach to the collection of the required data and the associated governance, liaising with the business to ensure they secure appropriate resource provision to support the activity
- Engage with the business to ensure they understand the data required, how the capture template is to be completed and the timescales for completion
- Act as a point of contact for the business with respect to provision of constructed data, including the requirements, timescales, questions etc
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of progress
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, including presenting reports to senior staff members and managing third parties.
- Experience working on SAP data migration projects or data migration projects.
- Experience providing tracking and risk reports, to internal staff and third parties.
- Experience working with data capture templates or other processes to understand project data Collection and tracking.
If this role is of interest, please click apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search