Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month initial contract. This role is remote and inside IR35.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the IT department.
- Proven experience in managing technical projects (ideally in Financial Services) with demonstrable experience in technology remediation projects
- Ability to manage team spanning multiple geographic location and ensure the project outcomes are achieved
- Experience of using a wide variety of methods including Waterfall, Agile (e.g. Scrum, DSDM, ASD, etc.), to deliver change
- Proven track record in managing a team of IT change professionals - Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Project Management Office etc
- Experience of determining & defining clear deliverables for project members
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Experience of both Release & Change Management
- Experience in chairing regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate with a variety of internal stakeholders at all levels
- Technical Project Management experience within a full Application Development lifecycle
- Understanding of a broad set of technology platforms with proven experience in technology remediation initiatives and projects
- Ability to define and implement a governance structure to drive the project deliverables in a controlled way
- Ability to identify and efficiently resolve challenges & identifying solutions to enable projects to be effectively delivered.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms.
- The ability to co-ordinate resources across multiple projects within an IT function.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search