We are currently recruiting for an iOS Developer role based in Bristol for a 3 month initial contract. This role is 3 days in the office and 2 days remote working.
You will be an experienced iOS Developer, with a passion for Computer Science and Software Engineering, including algorithms, design patterns, and software architecture principles. You will have been working in a team delivering software using an agile framework such as SCRUM, and you will understand how to write high-quality, unit-tested Swift code.
- Deep knowledge of Swift and native iOS development
- Good familiarity with design patterns, specifically MVVM
- Experience with reactive functional programming using RxSwift
- Good experience of writing unit tests, including test-first development
- Experience of Git Flow, continuous integration and Agile teamwork
- Experience of IoT technologies including Bluetooth LE and MQTT is a bonus
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted