Application Support Manager
3 months (possible chance of extension)
Inside IR35 - £400 per day
We are looking for an Application Support Manager to join our client based in Oldham.
The ideal candidate will be a generalist, who has very strong experience with application support technologies but also wider IT support operational skills, leading teams.
The team is needing someone to lead and manage the Application Support Team, prioritising and planning work and managing the budget.
Specific technologies they are open on.
Some responsibilities include:
- At least one system development language (interpreted and/or compiled).
- Proven experience of developing and supporting information systems.
- Proven experience of line managing system developers.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of delivering Information Systems development projects.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Does this role sound like a good match for your skills? PLEASE APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted