3 - 6 Month initial contract
IR35 - TBC but likely to be OUTSIDE
our client is looking for a data architect to join their team, As an architect you will be the link between business, big data developers & data scientists. You will be able to interact with various stakeholders to understand their requirements and create an evolving solution architecture for customer's analytic platform in a consultative manner.
Some Key Responsibilities
- End to end Data architecture design.
- End to end design of Data Warehouse and Big Data solutions
- Data model design including relational, dimensional and No-SQL techniques
- Data Integration technologies and techniques like ETL, ELT, real time data ingestion and API based integration
- Support advanced analytics and AI/Machine Learning capabilities
- Define and communicate commercially aware architecture designs for data solutions in accordance to data design authority governance and standards
- Work closely with the project teams and other stakeholders to meet the projects requirements aligned with architecture standards
- Identifying operational and delivery risks
- Provide governance on data architecture for the business domains under his/her responsibilities, data standards and target operating models for data activities
- Experience with Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including document or, graph databases. Experience with Redshift, Snowflake, Vertica, Google Big Query a plus.
- Experience with cloud services like AWS and Azure
- Experience with object-oriented/object function Scripting languages: Python, Java, Go, C++.
- Experience with big data tools: Spark, Kafka.
If this is of interest please apply and we will be in contact!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search