My client, a major player in the retail sector and a household name, require an Ab Initio Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join them to help with a number of projects they have.
The role is primarily remote / work from home with some occasional travel to London as required.
You must have an in-depth knowledge of Ab Initio, being able to:
- Identify the right integration Design Pattern for new work request and review with the Integration Lead SME and Architects ( if Required)
- Create Mapping specifications after discussions with Systems Analysts , System or Product owners , Business Analyst etc (from the project and Enterprise)
- Good Knowledge and Hand on experience with Ab initio components for XML processing, JSON, Web service invocation,Good knowledge of Ab initio Parallelism concepts
- Familiar with on-prem to Cloud Integration concepts
- Design Ab Initio solutions that are maintainable and uses the right components with capabilities for logging , error handling , retry mechanism etc
- Responsible for Code Promotion (includes tagging, dependency analysis, promoting and backing out code, migration and branching strategies) in the Development Environment.
- Executing the QA processes: checking code fit to promote and dependency analysis completed
- Coordinate and work with development team to manage the E2E Delivery of the Code till production
- Successfully merging branches prior to development
Review and Understand the Project documents like:
- Solution Architecture Document (SAD)
- Source and Target Tech specs
- Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) and OACs
For more information or to apply, please contact Adam Hill on 0161 888 2543 or email adam . hill @ lorienglobal . com
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search