Data Scientist - Tool Development
Our client, an award-winning global media agency, are looking for a Data Product Engineer to come on board and join their Marketing Analytics team based in Central London.
As a global agency, they work with some of the most well-known brands across a vast range of industries.
- An integral member of the marketing analytics team, creating data-led decision support tools and applications. These tools will play a crucial role in helping non-technical users to make data driven decisions by simplifying complex insights
- Conceptualising, designing, prototyping and creating tools and applications
- Demonstrating the tools and providing end-users with training and support to use the tools
- Maintaining, improving and enhancing existing tools
- A numerate degree e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Sciences, Economics
- Experience working in an analytics team, preferably in a marketing data context
- Proven experience building and maintaining applications / tools, using R programming language
- Knowledge of econometrics / marketing mix modelling
- Experience coding with Python is highly desirable
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please apply to the advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search