Account Manager - Marketing Analytics
Our client, an award-winning global media agency, are looking for an account manager to come and join their Marketing Analytics team based in London.
As an agency, they work with some of the most well-known brands globally across many industries.
You will be part of the Marketing Analytics team, sitting at the heart of all of the analytical projects.
- Using your data science skills to find analytical solutions for a diverse range of media and marketing challenges
- Delivering analytics and marketing effectiveness work for clients from inception to completion
- Creating analytics presentations and delivering key findings to clients and stakeholders
- In addition to project work, you will also be supporting other internal teams by providing analytical decision support on media planning and optimisation for clients
- Contributing to wider agency pitches with analytics
You will have
- A numerate degree e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Sciences, Economics...
- 2-4 years' experience working in an analytics team, preferably in a marketing data context
- Proven experience delivering analytical projects to clients
- Knowledge of Econometrics modelling / Marketing Mix Modelling
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search