Solutions Architect - Ms Dynamics
6 Months Contract
££ - Excellent Daily Rate
UK Based (remote working)
Lorien's leading UK based Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Solutions Architect to join the team on an initial 6 month contract with the extremely high possibility of an extension.
The central team requirements for the architect designers will include
- Microsoft dynamics experience
- Working with NatWest Group technology platform teams and on systems owned and managed by UBIDAC
- To assess the impact of reduced and then zero UBIDAC data appearing and then agree any testing and remediation activities required
- To investigate the location of UBIDAC-specific persistent data and features within each platform
- To agree with each platform the activities required to safely remove and decommission UBIDAC data and features from around 700 systems
- With the UBIDAC Enterprise Architect team work with and on Archimate models to assess the impact of UBIDAC migrations on NatWest Group technology and systems owned and managed by UBIDAC.
- Taking regulatory reporting requirements to design the information required from NatWest Group technology platform to produce the archiving requirements
- Working with the NWG Data Retrieval Team archive off the required data and set up the required reports
- With UBIDAC retail and commercial teams design the database required and MS Dynamics changes required to support the workflow and operation of customer and product migration and consequential account closure
- Design and implement data transfers between the operations database used by MS Dynamics and the analytical database in Hadoop, being used to drive customer/product migrations
- With relevant regard to security set up network links between NWG data centres and the two target organisation data centres.
If this role sounds like a good match to your skillset and you would like to know more, please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search