Operational Security Manager - Security cleared
Are you an Operational Security Manager looking for a new role? If you are, we have a great opportunity to work with one of the largest Global IT Service Provide on an initial 6-month contract.
This role will be based on client site in Bracknell.
- This is a business-focussed, customer facing, technical and business/managerial role, responsible for:
- Ensure clients Security Policy is applied across the solution.
- Ensure reporting and escalation of security incidents and breach is in accordance with JSP 440
- Managing stakeholders and representing at meetings.
- management for any related security incidents or breaches
Key experience required:
- Experience reporting in accordance with JSP440.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience Ensuring the provision of equipment, support and services based are in accordance with mandates laid down in the Security Aspects Letter.
- NCSC Cyber Certified Professional Information Technology Security Officer
A valid security clearance is required for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more, then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted