£60,000 - £80,000
You will be joining a small team to identify security vulnerabilities within the organisation and articulate risk to business stakeholders. Conducting technical testing of the network infrastructure and application, you will be expected to work independently and proactively to ensure that penetration tests are completed successfully, and the findings are understood by key stakeholders. You will have significant experience in delivering penetration tests from scoping to reporting and triage activity. You will be able to perform tests across a wide range of system and software stacks.
- Significant experience of undertaking Penetration Tests, for highly resilient solutions
- Detailed knowledge of Penetration testing tools, techniques and methodologies
- Extensive, demonstrable knowledge of security vulnerabilities and risk reduction methodologies
- Experience of undertaking both automated and manual application Penetration Testing assessments within Agile environments
- Industry recognised qualification e.g. CHECK, CREST, OSCP, QSTM (or equivalent)
If this role sounds of interest, please apply or contact me for more information.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted